ER 2209 Duplex Stainless Steel TIG Rods – 2.4 mm x 5 Kg
EN/ISO-Standard – 14343-A AWS-Standard – A5.9
EN/ISO-Classification – W 22 9 3 N L AWS-Classification – ER 2209
Features and Applications
- Austenitic-ferritic duplex stainless steel wire characterised by its high tensile strength.
- The weld metal offers excellent resistance to stress corrosion, cracking and pitting.
- Ideal for joining 22% Cr duplex stainless steel base materials, commonly called 2205.
- The ferrite content of the weld metal will be lower than the ferrite content of 2205 base metals.
- Recommended working temperature ranges from cryogenic to 300 degC.
- Typically used in the petrochemical and offshore industries, acid gas industry and on chemical transportation equipment etc.
Full Specification can be found in “Documents” section.