Double Chain Pipe Clamp 10 – 108″
Ultra heavy duty double chain reforming alignment clamp
The Double Chain Clamp is an extra heavy-duty clamp designed for alignment and reforming of pipes and vessels up to 20′ (6 m) with up to Schedule 80 wall thickness. The double chain clamp will align pipes with any wall schedule.
Our Specialized heavy duty jackbars and double chain lock devices can deal with the most difficult of reforming jobs with operational ease. The extra heavy-duty jackbars and double main block provide the strength to accomplish reforming jobs on pipe wall thicknesses that other clamps simply cannot.
Models 10″ to 36″ to 10″ to 54″ come with level and support device and all other models come with cable hoist.
The EZ Fit Double Chain Clamps are available as stainless steel models with stainless steel contact points and chain to enable the welding of exotic materials with no risk of contamination.
All clamps are supplied in their own durable colour coded storage cases. Clamps can also be supplied with an optional torque wrench to apply the correct tension to the chain (150nm). This allows the exact required tension to be applied to the chain.
Features and advantages:
- Precision Alignment – The double jackbars, spaced around the outside diameter of the pipe, provide accurate alignment and reforming of the internal or external diameters of both pipes within 0.5mm.
- Extremely Tough – Reforms pipes on both sides of the weld joint to Schedule 80, and aligns all wall schedules, elbows, tees and other fittings.
- Adaptable – The Chain Clamp can be used to support, align, and reform elbow, tees and other fittings that a cage clamp cannot cope with.
- One Chain Clamp covers the range of eight (8) cage clamps
- Extra Heavy Duty Independent Jackbars – Enable the operator to form the pipe to the required shape.
- Each Jackscrew has independently pivoting feet to cope with uneven surfaces.
- Safe – Elbows, tees and other fittings can be held safely and securely in place during alignment with the level and support device.
- Heavy duty jackbars for arduous aligning and reforming jobs
E-Z Fit Double Pipe Chain Clamp includes:
- Length of chain required for the pipe range
- Extra heavy-duty jackbars listed for the pipe range
- Number of Main blocks listed for the pipe range
- Two (2) fine adjustments
- Level and support device (larger clamps supplied with come-a-long)
- Jackscrew wrench
- Operating instructions
- Torque wrench
- Carbon or stainless steel spacing screws (optional)
- Additional jackbar
|Part No.||Pipe Diameter Range “/mm||No. Of Jackbars||Number of Main Blocks||Shipping WT KGS|
|DCC36||10-36 / 254-914||9||1||100 / 220|
|DCC36SS||10-36 / 254-914||9||1||100 / 220|
|DCC48||10-48 / 254-1219||12||1||126 / 278|
|DCC48SS||10-48 / 254-1219||12||1||126 / 278|
|DCC54||10-54 / 254-1372||14||1||136 / 300|
|DCC54SS||10-54 / 254-1372||14||1||136 / 300|
|DCC60||10-60 / 254-1524||16||1||149 / 328|
|DCC60SS||10-60 / 254-1524||16||1||149 / 328|
|DCC72||10-72 / 254-1829||20||1||176 / 387|
|DCC72SS||10-72 / 254-1829||20||1||176 / 387|