Ardrox 907PB Red Water Washable Dye Penetrant – 4 x 5 Litres
Description and uses
ARDROX 907PB is a water washable red dye penetrant. It is used e.g. in non-destructive testing of forged parts, welds, casts and drop forged parts.
- Clean part with e.g. ARDROX® 9PR88 before applying ARDROX® 907PB penetrant.
- Apply wet film of cleaner to part and wipe clean with cloth.
- Surface has to be free of grease, oil and dirt.
- Allow part to dry before applying penetrant.
- Spray a thin even film of ARDROX®907PB penetrant to cover test area.
- Allow penetrant 10 – 30 minutes penetration time before removing.
- Remove excess surface penetrant with clean cloths, pre-moistened with cleaner (e.g. ARDROX®9PR88).
- Alternatively, removal can be effected by water spray or by rinsing with water.
- DO NOT flush surface with cleaner as sensitivity will be impaired.
- Repeat procedure until surface penetrant has been removed.
- Shake developer, ARDROX®9D1B) thoroughly until agitator rattles.
- Spray thin, even developer film over area to be inspected (spraying distance 20 – 30 cm).
- Allow 10 – 30 minutes developing time before evaluation.
- When ARDROX®907PB is used in the prescribed manner, no significant corrosion is likely to be encountered on commonly used metals.
Some types of plastic and rubber may be stained or softened by contact with ARDROX®907PB and associated developers and it is advisable to check before using specific grades of these materials.
Appearance: Red liquid Density: approx. 0.86 g/ml at 20 °C
- Store at temperatures between 5 °C and +40 °C, in a dry place, away from sources of heat and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Equipment/tanks should be constructed of stainless steel.
- Before operating the process described it is important that this complete document, together with any relevant Safety Data sheets, be read and understood.
MSDS in Documents section
NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF THE UK MAINLAND
There are no reviews yet.