SIFMIG Aluminium MIG Wire 1050 – 0.8 mm x 6.5 Kg
The SIFMIG Aluminium MIG Wire 1050 is a pure aluminium wire with a minimum purity of 99.5%. It is designed to produce a ductile weld that matches the strength of the base metal. This wire is particularly recommended for alloys that are intended to be anodized. It serves as a TIG/MIG filler wire for pure aluminium welding.
- Pure Aluminium: Contains a minimum of 99.5% aluminium.
- Anodizing: Suitable for alloys that will undergo the anodizing process.
- Versatility: Can be used for both TIG and MIG welding of pure aluminium.
- Suitable for joining pure aluminium types such as 1050, 1080, 1200, and LM0 using the TIG process.
- It can also be used with oxy-acetylene and an appropriate flux as a brazing alloy.
|Product Type||Mig Wire – Aluminium|
|Melting Point DegC||650|
|Shielding Gas||Pure Argon or Ar/He|
Typical Mechanical Properties
|Ultimate Tensile Strength||85|
Typical Weld Metal Composition
|EN ISO 18273||S Al 1070 (Al99.7)|