6′ x 8′ Hi-Vis Amber Welding Curtain EN1598 (Curtain only)
Hi-vis Amber provides good visibility of the operator’s activity behind the curtain at all times, and the Lo-vis Green provides visibility of the arc and immediate vicinity, once illuminated.
Both provide protection from UV and IR from the arc, as well as sparks and spatter from the weld.
- Provides good visibility of the operators activity behind the curtain, without being exposed to UV and IR from the arc
- Also protects from sparks and spatter from the weld
- These curtains are finished with hems on each side and eyelets along the top and bottom and are fully ready to be mounted to a frame or curtain pole
- CE approved to BS EN ISO 25980
- Curtains sold separately
- Curtain Rings sold separately
- Does not include frame
|Product Type||Welding Curtain|
|Size in Feet and Metres||6 x 8 Ft / 1.8 x 2.4 Mtrs|
*All our curtains meet the requirements of EN1598 and are supplied with top eyelets and side envelope seams to suit a variety of methods for mounting to frames, bars, etc.