2 x 1 Auto Changeover Panels (Oxygen) 2×1 12 Bar (GCS26053) c/w Flexible Hose
Tech-Master automatic changeover pressure reduction manifolds are designed and manufactured to comply with recognised standards including the requirements of BCGA Codes of Practice CP4. these manifolds offer the user an uninterrupted gas supply with an alarm option to indicate that the reserve cylinder has taken over.
The automatic change over manifolds are manufactured to operate in conjunction with cylinders filled up to 300 bar and are ideally suited to the requirements of most applications where cylinder gases are used. The standard manifolds are designed to accommodate 2 equal sized banks of cylinders with sizes ranging from 2 x 1 [to 2 x 6 P.O.A.] with one bank set as duty and the other bank set as reserve.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 300 bar (4350 PSI)*
- Delivery Pressure Range 10 bar (150 PSI)
- Gauge 50mm (2″) Diameter
- Ports 1/4″ NPT Female
- Temperature Range -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to +140° F)
- Flow Coefficient (Cv) 0.078
- Weight 8.00kg (17.64 lbs)****
- High pressure isolation valves
- Two stage pressure regulation
- Process line isolation valve
- Encapsulated seat design
- Twin cylinder configuration
Please Note: For other manifold configurations and Gas Control Systems, please use our Home Page Enquiry Form.
There are no reviews yet.