GAS PREHEATER FOR USING IN INDUSTRIAL GAS SUPPLY SYSTEM
Gas preheater helps to prevent icing of parts of gas supply system by heating during expansion of highly compressed gases.
- Usable in supply systems for oxidizing, non- corrosive, inert gases.
- Cleaned for O2 service
- Safety against Oxygen burnout is ensured as there are no non- metallic materials coming into direct contact with medium.
- CE- marked according to Directive 2014/35/EU
- Correspond to requirements of Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 and (EC) No. 2023/2006 and fulfill the requirements
on good manufacturing practice for materials coming into direct contact with food.
- Working temperature (environment) -30 °C up to + 50 °C
- Inlet and outlet port see order information
- Max. working pressure: 300 bar
- Gas wetted materials bronze, copper, brass
- Dimensions (width x height) 86 mm x 61 mm
- Dimensions (length) based on version- see following drawing
- Weight app. 2,3 kg
- Voltage/Power: 230V/ 50Hz/ 250 W
- Electrical connection plug with 2m connection cable
- Protection class plug IP44
- Protection class cage IP65
- Temperature switch 70 +/- 5°C
- Temperature limiter with manual resetGreen LED for signal “Heating system ON”
Full specification and details of other models can be found in “Documents” section.