Dentist Single Arm Aerosol Extraction System.
One of the best options to control aerosol in dental clinics, as confirmed by Health & Safety Associations is extraction at source.
Nederman Benchtop FX2 Arms are perfect for minimizing and removing aerosols in the air, to reduce the risk of cross-infection and cross-contamination.
Nederman FX2 Arms are supplied with a Mini Hood as standard.
- Utilize a Nederman FX2 Extractor System with a high capture hood and articulating extraction arm to capture a h igh percentage of aerosol at source.
- Where possible exhaust the collected and diluted aerosol to atmosphere.
- When necessary, filter the aerosol using a Nederman MFS medical grade HEPA Filter [H13] before exhausting.
- If exhaust is not possible, filter the aerosol within the room, using a Nederman MFS medical grade HEPA Filter and recirculate within the room
Single Arm Unit consists of:-
- 1 X FX2-orig-D75-L1500-up-plus Part number 70602844
- 1 X N16 Fan part number 14510121
- 1 XMFS Particle filter and conole part number 12600144
- 1 X N16 Support bracket part number 14510126
- 1 XFX2 Bracket Kit part number 70377042
- 1 XFX combi hood part number 70500144
- 1 X FMS Manual Fan starter part number 14502437
Video of Extraction equipment in operation [hover over Extraction equipment and click]
Full description can be found in the “Documents” section.